tiistai 5. heinäkuuta 2016

To write down my sacred goals

So this morning I thought I would write down my goals to my diary and from thise pages also on my white walls. You know, to make them real, to make them clear. My mission here in this amazing globe. And I realised that I am not afraid to be small, to be negligible, but being afraid to be the greatest me myself. To do all the things that It is possiblefor me to achieve. All those things that were meant to be, meant for me to bring this world. Huge things and thingsless things. To Fully express my ultimate reality and my purpose on this beautiful earth. Oh. But when I am aware this fear, it looses its bonds and releases the wawes. And I let those wawes shiver me insideout. Its huge, but life is. Im life and capable to create unlimited creations.

" It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous,
talented and fabulous?
Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of Love.
Your playing small does not serve the world.
There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other
people won't feel insecure around you.
We were born to make manifest the glory of
Love that is within us.
It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.
And as we let our own light shine,
we unconsciously give other people
permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear,
Our presence automatically liberates others. "





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti